White Plains Criminal Defense Attorney
New York City DUI/DWI Lawyers
DWI/DUI ∙ Drug Charges ∙ Other Criminal Charges
At the law firm of Mangialardi & Berardino in Hartsdale, New York, your future is important to us. As experienced criminal defense lawyers in the White Plains area, we will work hard to protect you from fines, jail time, and the collateral consequences of a criminal conviction, such as the loss of your job, or the suspension of your driver's license.
We have worked in the New York criminal justice system for more than 27 years, first as prosecutors and then as criminal defense trial lawyers. In law school, we learned the law. As prosecutors, we learned how the legal system really works. As criminal defense attorneys, we use our knowledge of the law and the system to protect your rights and your freedom.
We have offices in Westchester County and New York City. We represent clients in White Plains, Dobbs Ferry, and throughout the New York metropolitan area in the following criminal law matters:
- DUI/DWI (1st offense or repeat offense) and related charges, such as underage drinking.
- Drug charges, including possession of narcotics and drug sales
- Property crimes, such as larceny and shoplifting
- Assault charges, including vehicular assault, vehicular manslaughter and aggravated harassment
- Weapons charges, including possession of an unregistered weapon
- Sex crimes, including prostitution or allegations of sexual abuse
- White-collar crimes, including computer crimes, Internet crimes, embezzlement, fraud, and other white-collar crimes
- Traffic tickets, including commercial vehicle moving violations and commercial traffic infractions
Experienced Criminal Defense You Can Depend On
If you have been charged with a DWI, weapons charges, or any other crime in the New York City area, contact Mangialardi & Berardino, as soon as possible, locally at 212-983-5677 or 914-618-4167, or Toll Free at 877-776-5584. We believe in defending your rights and your freedom.
Attorney John Mangialardi passed away in 2013.