White Plains Criminal Defense Attorney
New York City DUI/DWI Lawyer
DWI/DUI ∙ Drug Charges ∙ Other Criminal Charges
At The Law Firm of Michael S. Berardino, formerly Mangialardi & Berardino in Hartsdale, New York, your future is important. As an experienced criminal defense lawyer in the White Plains area, I will work hard to protect you from fines, jail time, and the collateral consequences of a criminal conviction, such as the loss of your job, or the suspension of your driver's license.
I have worked in the New York criminal justice system for more than 32 years, first as a prosecutor and then as a criminal defense trial lawyer. In law school, I learned the law. As a prosecutor, I learned how the legal system really works. As a criminal defense attorney, I use my knowledge of the law and the system to protect your rights and your freedom.
I have offices in Westchester County and New York City. I represent clients in White Plains, Dobbs Ferry, and throughout the New York metropolitan area in the following criminal law matters:
- DUI/DWI (1st offense or repeat offense) and related charges, such as underage drinking.
- Drug charges , including possession of narcotics and drug sales
- Property crimes, such as larceny and shoplifting
- Assault charges, including vehicular assault, vehicular manslaughter and aggravated harassment
- Weapons charges , including possession of an unregistered weapon
- Sex crimes , including prostitution or allegations of sexual abuse
- White-collar crimes , including computer crimes, Internet crimes, embezzlement, fraud, and other white-collar crimes
- Traffic tickets , including commercial vehicle moving violations and commercial traffic infractions
Experienced Criminal Defense You Can Depend On
If you have been charged with a DWI, weapons charges, or any other crime in the New York City area, contact The Law Firm of Michael S. Berardino, formerly Mangialardi & Berardino, as soon as possible, locally at 212-983-5677 or 914-618-4167, or Toll Free at 877-776-5584. I believe in defending your rights and your freedom.